Jul 1, 2021
We have a vacancy!
We are AsPac, a non-governmental organisation providing community-based 'hospice at home' service to patients with advanced cancer and progressive life-limiting illnesses. Palliative care is delivered at home by a team of staff nurses, doctors, counsellor and volunteers. We are based in Petaling Jaya, and our patients live within 40km radius from our centre.
We are looking for someone to join our medical team. Requirements are as follows:
- State Registered Staff Nurse with Malaysian Nursing Board
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in a hospital setting
- Possess driving licence/own transport
- Prepared to do home visits (Appropriate PPE will be provided)
- Able to work independently while also being a team player
- Have good communication skills
- Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia and English is expected
- Palliative care experience is an advantage, but not a must. Training in hospice care will be provided.
An attractive salary package and benefits await the successful candidate. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Telephone No.: 03-77838833/014-3208904